What a great find for the grooms speech! Top Wedding Sites has created a perfect article to help you write the perfect speech. Click here to read the full article.
We adore weddings, love and romance. We create the bride’s dress as this magical piece inspired from the glitz and glam from her magical day. A fashion sketch of the most important dress the bride will ever wear. We have created over 2,000 sketches from different dress designers, from all over the world. We love the glitz and glam so much that we have created some sketches to showcase what is on the runway.
Top Tips For Purchasing An Engagement Ring – For Him
Purchasing a diamond engagement ring can be one of the, if not the biggest purchases you’ll ever make in your life. There are some purchases that are equally as important, which can include cars or buying your first home. However, there is a difference among the purchases, as there are several small factors that could influence the price of a diamonds price. Once these aren’t taken into consideration, diamonds prices could seem inaccurate, overpriced and more importantly nowhere near the registered value. We have compiled a list of top tips to consider when you’re purchasing a diamond engagement ring for your partner!
Loose Diamonds vs Set Diamonds
Purchasing a loose diamond may seem as though it is a long and complex process, however it could save you money and also help you find the perfect diamond. Purchasing a loose diamond can actually be more beneficial, as it has been known for set diamonds to hide where the diamond may have been degraded. Loose diamonds also help you focus on the beauty of the diamond, highlighting its best qualities before it is mounted. This way you’re also able to identify any problems there may be with diamonds. Not only can you identify any hidden scratches, you are also able to completely customize your ring, or allow your partner choose their perfect setting.
When it comes to a diamond the 4C’s are incredibly important aspects to consider. Diamonds are graded by their diamond cut, diamond clarity, diamond colour and diamond carat. Even though there are people who prefer to purchase their diamonds online, it can be difficult to identify the 4C’s with photo-shopped, or edited images.
There is a small assumption that diamond shape is based on the actual shape of the diamond rather than the facets, proportions, how polished the diamond is and of course the symmetry. The polish of a diamond is graded on how much light is both reflected and absorbed, highlighting the importance of an excellent diamond cut.
Diamond colour is equally as important, as it can be known to decrease the value of a diamond. The colour of a diamond is graded using the alphabet and ranges from D to Z. D diamonds are more valuable as they are completely clear, with no colour, whereas Z graded diamonds are known to be a yellow.
The carat of a diamond is believed to be the most influential in terms of price. The carat of a diamond can easily be associated with the size of the diamond; however, the carat of a diamond is an indication of the weight.
The clarity of a diamond is the final C of the 4C’s. The clarity of a diamond analyses whether there are any blemished in the diamond and is identified using a 10x magnification. Once it is identified using a 10x magnification it is then graded using the terms Flawless, Slightly Included and Included.
Budgets Are Key
Without an indication of how much you’re going to spend on an engagement ring, you’ll find it very difficult. There are various sources telling you different figures you should spend on your engagement ring, however it should what makes you comfortable. Ensure that you’re finding true quality with the price you’re paying, which can be difficult at first. With the right groundwork and knowing your partner like the back of your hand you could quite easily find the perfect diamond for her.
A sketch of her wedding dress is a perfect wedding day gift from you
Summer is upon us and with this festive stretch comes wedding season, and with wedding season comes many procrastinating grooms waiting to the last minute to secure a groomsmen gift that will dazzle the guys in their wedding party. Let’s face it, it isn’t often in a man’s life that he has the opportunity to really thank those other men that mean most to him. There are a variety of reasons that contribute to that. First, men really don’t like shopping, we are allergic to malls and any store that requires to penetrate it by more than 50 paces. Second, men have a hard time being sentimental with other men, we need a reason, practically forced to do it. That said, we love doing it when the opportunity presents itself. I mean, could you imagine Chuck just popping by his best friend Stan’s house to drop of a little trinket he picked up at the mall because he was thinking about him? I think not. We don’t Pinterest much, we aren’t doing knick knacks, it’s just not in our DNA. Yes, the bromance has taken form here in the last decade or so, but even bromances don’t often breed gifts. Hence, a wedding party stands out as one of those few windows in a fellow’s lifetime where he has a moment to really sock it to his buds with something meaningful and hopefully something that will last and really reflect that suffocated man affection. Third, a guy’s mental bandwidth is often at such a premium of other ladylike wedding details he’s often experiencing marital vertigo by the time the moment arrives to decide what gifts are best in honoring his lugs.
That’s where we come in, with a list that we feel will whittle down the vast options out there in a way that is streamlined and effective, covering the variety of different types of men, the multitude of shapes, sizes, styles and interests. We know your cranium is practically spinning off your torso, lost in a sea of flowers and invitations, so we’re going to try to make it easy on you with what we think are the 5 grooviest groomsmen gifts going. We’re going to going in reverse order for the sake of dramatic effect.
- Mancrates – yes, some of these gift combos can be a tad hodge podgy and potpourri man style, but hot diggity, not sure the packaging gets any cooler. Gift receiving experiences for a man is a large part about opening the goods, and no better to stir up the senses of your friends inner primal man that to have him tear through raw materials to get to those soft juicey insides. As they say in many facets of life, it’s all about the hunt, often not as much about the kill. You get to what you want, the thrill is over. This can easily be applied to gifts. Give your man the opportunity to tear through that wood like a Tazmanian devil to get to that variety pack of jerky, it’s going to make that beef stick taste that much better.
- Groomsman Group Caricature – we just love personalization, and so do men. While we have a couple examples in this list that capture the creative essence of personalization, none bring the whole group of groomsmen together as one unit, other than the group caricature. Men love to bond and be part of something bigger and with this gift, you have the opportunity to blow up your groups most hysterically over-exaggerated features while also bringing them together in some theme that ties it all together. When that happens, you have man cave wall art magic.
- Mushion – a pillow is one of the least appreciated tangible items in anyone’s life. What else in a human’s lifetime is so tenderly pressed up against our faces? We flip them to find the cool side, we sometimes tote them around the house in the morning when we just aren’t ready to wake up. We nuzzle to them, we smile when our faces fall against them at night. Yes, the pillow, entirely taken for granted. They’ll not be taken for granted any longer when that pillow is a mushion. As if we can’t adore the affect a pillow has on us enough, how would it feel when your pillow was one giant photo your face? There is ultimately no better person to cuddle with than yourself. The mushion not only offers you the cozy comfort of a standard pillow, but the hilarity of looking at your own dopey face as a way of falling asleep. And everyone should fall asleep with a smile on their face.
- Flipsidez – if we’re talking summer, we’re talking beach weddings and we are talking flip flops. Don’t make your men suffer during those hot dog sweat months in some burdensome footwear meant for lumber jacking. Be considerate and let those collective babie’s breath during downtime and set a theme for the big weekend that screams fun and comfortable. Turn the sands of matrimony into an index of buffoonery or sentimentalism by giving your guys a pair of walking statement makers. These expressive sandals will kick things off in a way that everyone will have fun with.
- The Bobblehead – we’re yet to truly understand what it is about the bobblehead that makes men giggle like children(and scares women and children), pulling from some place deep inside that only a psychotherapist could understand. We tend to think that every man has some inner ego who wants to Dr. Evil it out by having a miniature resemblance of themselves to tote around and play with. Whatever it is, the bobblehead becomes a gift that will be the nucleus of a man’s desk. All other items will simply orbit around it like satellites and space trash, playing second fiddle to his mini big headed replica.
Well that sums it up, and when you play down this list of top five groomsmen gifts, make sure you play that really cool NFL Films list run down music in your head for the total experience. This is no everyday list, it’s a list meant to please.
Custom made suit! In just 10 minutes you can build your perfect wedding tuxedo. From styling to fitting, everything is done online. They will then ship directly to you. After you wear the suit you return it. They fit you online through their fit algorithm, which takes a few simple measurements and turns out your perfect tux fit. They will ship all of your items 10-12 days in advance to your wedding, and if any of the suits do not fit they will expedite a free replacement. Click here to get started.